Power Flushing quickly and easily removes all sediment, sludge, rust and limescale from your heating system and radiators. It not only acts as a cure, but it also prevents many common central heating problems from occurring.
How does Power Flushing Work?
The power flushing pump is simply connected into the heating system and pumps water at a very high velocity through the system – loosening and mobilising harmful corrosion deposits, and suspending them in the rapidly moving water.
Mike uses specialist cleansing chemicals and a flow reversal device which picks up the debris. All this work is carried out with minimal disruption and without having to disconnect the boiler or radiators.
Mike is an independent tradesman and, as a result, can keep his costs to a minimum. Call today to discuss your power flushing requirements on 01225 709385.
Benefits of Power Flushing:
- Restores efficiency within the system
- Cures circulation and flow problems
- Stores heat output to radiators
- Removes aggressive water and the treatment prevents further corrosion
- Complete process takes less than 5 hours
- Prevents and cures boiler noise
- Minimises problems with boiler warranty
- Much more effective than traditional flushing methods
- Cleans entire system, including underfloor pipework